Pioneer Remote App
Application support and guide
Pioneer Remote App is an application that allows users to enjoy their favorite music at home on compatible Pioneer products.
Through this single app, you can not only stream a different music track in every room or enjoy the same track in a group of rooms, you can also play music sources connected to a compatible device in the living room on compatible Pioneer products installed in another room. The Pioneer Remote App lets you intuitively operate compatible Pioneer products (control the volume, select the input source and listing mode, etc.), granting more sophisticated and convenient control over Pioneer stereo systems. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to enjoy innovative AV entertainment.
1.Play music in each room or every room
- Lets you play music from music streaming services such as Spotify, DEEZER and TIDAL, your music library on your smart device, or your NAS drive on FireConnect compatible products.
- You can play your music via radio, Bluetooth and USB.
2.Lets you intuitively operate remote control functions (control the volume, select the input source and listing mode, etc.), granting more sophisticated and convenient control over Pioneer stereo systems.
3．AV receiver sound quality adjustment feature
You can adjust the equalizer settings, the channel levels of individual speakers, and the bass and treble settings to adjust sound quality to suit your own particular preferences.
4.Operation of connected Pioneer product（home theater product such as AV amplifier）
Let you control a Pioneer Blu-Ray Disc player or TV that is connected to an AV amplifier or home theater product via HDMI.
*Pioneer Remote App is compatible with Pioneer & Elite products released in 2016 or later. (Compatible models are listed below.)
*By setting the “Network Standby” menu item in the unit’s initial settings to ON, you can use this application to turn on the power of the unit.
New features of Version 1.4.0
- Compatible with Chromecast built-in.
Compatible models (Models released in April 2016 or later)
Network ready AV receivers released in 2016 or later
Network Audio Player released in 2016 or later
- Hi-Fi : SX-S30,
Mini Component : X-HM76, XC-HM86
Wireless Speaker : MRX-3
Speaker bar : FS-EB70
- Home Cinema System : FS-W40, FS-W50
Hi-Fi : SX-S30DAB, NC-50DAB
Mini Component : X-H86/86D, X-HM76/76D, XC-HM86
Wireless Speaker : MRX-3/5
- Updating to at least iOS 8.0 is required to use Pioneer Remote App.
- All models require a firmware update to use Pioneer Remote App.
- The device on which Pioneer Remote App is installed and the FireConnect compatible model must be connected to the same router.
- Available music service depend on regions.
iPad, iPhone and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
"Pioneer" is a trademarks of Pioneer Corporation, and is used under license.